Select a team to win their match each Round. Choose wisely though because you can only select each team once during the game.
If your team wins, you’re through to the next Round. Follow the game live and see the value of your entry increase every Round.
The longest survivor(s) win the Prize Pool!
Survive to Round 5 and share 50% of the prize pool
Survive the longest and win 50% of the prize pool
It is important that you read and understand these Game Rules before playing Game 1 and/or Game 2 (Game). By taking part in the Game, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to these Game Rules.
1. You must be 18 or over and live in the UK to play the Game.
2. It costs £10 for each entry.
3. You must select a different English Premier League team to win their fixture in each round.
4. You may only select each team once during the Game, unless the Game goes beyond 20 rounds.
5. If the team you select wins, you survive until the next round.
6. If the team you select loses or draws, you are eliminated from the Game.
7. To enter and play the Game we must receive your selection for the first round of each Game:
8. You may have a maximum of three entries in each Game. If you have three entries, each entry is separate. You may not change or swap selections from one entry to the other, or from one Game to the other.
9. Prize Pool – you are competing to win a share of the ‘pool’ of prize money generated by the total entry fees (including the ‘buy-backs’) minus our Commission (see 22 below) as set out in the Prize Pool table at 21 below.
10. A round will usually consist of up to 10 English Premier League fixtures but this may vary from time to time. The fixtures included in each round will be published on the mobile website.
11. The Game will finish when there is one final surviving entrant in the Game (subject to rule 12 below) with all other entrants having been eliminated.
12. In the event the last remaining entrants are all eliminated in the same round, 50% of the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants from the previous round.
13. If you reach round 5, you will receive an equal share of 50% of the Prize Pool.
14. If you’re eliminated in the first round you may ‘buy back’ for £10 to enter the second round – however you may not select the same team again. If you have three entries in the first round and are eliminated in all three entries, you may ‘buy back’ either one or all of your entries to enter the second round (i.e. if you ‘buy back’ on the three entries the cost will be 3 x £10 = £30). There are no further ‘buy-backs’ after round 2.
15. Selections must be made at least 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of each round.
16. In any round, if you fail to make a selection you will be given a random team that you have not selected before.
17. If a fixture is rescheduled before selections are closed, it will be omitted from that round. You will be able to choose another team up until 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of the round.
18. If a fixture is rescheduled for any reason after selections are closed and is not rescheduled to a time before the round closes, the teams involved in the cancelled or rescheduled match(es) will be marked as a win, resulting in those entrants going through to the next round but they will not be able to select that team again.
19. If there are fewer than 10 fixtures scheduled in a round (e.g. due to adverse weather, cup ties or the coronavirus etc.), fixtures from other leagues may be used to make up the 10 fixtures.
20. The Prize Pool is a minimum of £25,000. The Prize Pool will increase as more people enter the Game, once the Prize Pool reaches £25,000. For example, if 5,000 people enter the Game and each buy one entry the Prize Pool will be £40,000 (total entry fees minus our Commission).
21. When the Game ends, the Prize Pool will be split as follows:
50% for entrants surviving to round 5
50% for final surviving entrant(s)
22. Commission – 20% of the total entry fees go to Network Gaming & partners.
23. All payouts under £5,000 will be made into your wallet within 2 working days of the Game finishing. All payouts of £5,000+ will be made via bank transfer within 3 working days of the Game finishing.
24. Network Gaming and their affiliates reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so. We may also amend or withdraw any element of the Game for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Network Gaming and their affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
25. As stated in the Terms of Service, the Game is brought to you by Network Gaming.