Select a team to win their match each Gameweek. Choose wisely though because you can only select each team once during the game.
If your team wins, you’re through to the next Gameweek. Follow the game live and see the value of your entry increase every Gameweek.
The longest survivor(s) win the Prize Pool! The game finishes on the last day of the season or before!
It is important that you read and understand these Game Rules before playing the Fitzdares Eliminator game (Game). By taking part in the Game, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to these Game Rules.
1. You must be 18 or over and live in the UK to play the Game.
2. It costs £10 for each entry.
3. You must select a different English Premier League team to win their fixture in each Gameweek.
4. You may only select each team once during the course of the Game.
5. The first Gameweek will commence on Saturday 12 September.
6. If the team you select wins, you survive until the next Gameweek.
7. If the team you select loses or draws, you are eliminated from the Game.
8. You may have a maximum of three entries. If you have three entries, each entry is separate. You may not change or swap selections from one entry to the other.
9. You are competing to win a share of the ‘pool’ of prize money generated by the total entry fees (including the ‘buy-backs’) minus the commissions and prizes as set out in the table below (Prize Pool).
10. A Gameweek will usually consist of up to 10 English Premier League fixtures but this may vary from time to time. The fixtures included in each Gameweek will be published on the website each week.
11. The Game will finish when there is one final surviving entrant in the Game (subject to rule 12 below) with all other entrants having been eliminated.
12. In the event the last remaining entrants are all eliminated in the same Gameweek, the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants from the previous Gameweek.
13. To enter and play the Game we must receive your selection for the first Gameweek before 12:15pm on Saturday 12 September 2020.
14. If you’re eliminated in the first Gameweek you may ‘buy back’ for £10 to enter the second Gameweek – however you may not select the same team again. If you have three entries in the first Gameweek and are eliminated in all three entries, you may ‘buy back’ either one or all of your entries to enter the second Gameweek (i.e. if you ‘buy back’ on the three entries the cost will be 3 x £10 = £30).There are no further ‘buy-backs’ after Gameweek 2. For the avoidance of doubt, the ‘buy-backs’ are included in the Prize Pool.
15. Selections must be made at least 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of each Gameweek.
16. In any Gameweek, if you fail to make a selection you will be given a random team that you have not selected before.
17. If a fixture is rescheduled before selections are closed, it will be omitted from that Gameweek. You will be able to choose another team up until 15 minutes before kick-off of the first match of the Gameweek.
18. If a fixture is rescheduled for any reason after selections are closed and the Gameweek goes live, the adjudicated Pool Panel result will be used (see https://www.footballpools.com/announcements). In the event there is no pools panel result, the teams involved in the cancelled or rescheduled match(es) will be marked as a win, resulting in those entrants going through to the next Gameweek but they will not be able to select that team again.
19. If there are fewer than 10 fixtures scheduled in a Gameweek (e.g. due to adverse weather, cup ties or the coronavirus etc.), fixtures from other leagues may be used to make up the 10 fixtures.
20. The Prize Pool is guaranteed to be a minimum of £10,000. The Prize Pool will increase as more people enter the Game. For example, if 2,000 people enter the Game and each buy one entry the Prize Pool will be £20,000, to be shared in accordance with the table below.
21. When the Game ends, the Prize Pool will be split in accordance with the following table:
70% the last surviving entrant(s)
10% Mini-league rewards
20% Fitzdares and Network Gaming
22. Mini-leagues: you may become a manager and create your own mini-league. This makes it easier for you to invite friends to form your own mini-league, record past performance and coordinate and compete against your friends and colleagues. You can invite friends to join your league using your mini-league referral link.
23. Mini-league rewards: mini-leagues with four or more individual people are eligible for 10% of the Prize Pool split in accordance with the table below:
Position & Rewards
1st: 3% of the Prize Pool
2nd: 2% of the Prize Pool
3rd: 1.5% of the Prize Pool
4th: 1% of the Prize Pool
5th: 0.5% of the Prize Pool
1st (with 10+ people):
2% of the Prize Pool is also awarded to the best
performing mini-league with 10 or more
individual people in that league
Based on the Prize Pool being £20,000, the mini-league cash rewards would be as follows:
Position & Rewards
1st (with 10+ people):
24. Mini-league scoring: The longer each entry in your mini-league survives, the more points your mini-league scores – highest scores win. For example, if you have four people who enter two entries each (4 people; 8 entries) and each entry is eliminated in Gameweeks 1, 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, your score is the total number of Gameweeks divided by the total number of entries in your mini-league: 44 Gameweeks / 8 entries = your league scores 5.5 points. If you enter three separate entries, all three entries count towards your team’s overall score. Entrants who buy back into the Game after Gameweek 1 still count towards their team’s overall score (for example, if an entrant buys back after Gameweek 1 and is eliminated in Gameweek 2, their score is 2). Duplicate leagues with 75% of the same members will not be eligible for cash prizes.
25. Mini-league ties: If the average score of two or more mini-leagues is the same, the leagues with the largest number of entries wins. If the mini-leagues are still tied, the league with the longest surviving entrant wins. If still tied, the prizes are shared.
26. All payouts will be made via bank transfer within 3 working days of the Game finishing.
27. Network Gaming, Fitzdares and their affiliates reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so. We may also amend or withdraw any element of the Game for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Network Gaming and Fitzdares, their affiliates, the programme producers and/or the promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
28. As stated in the Terms of Service, the Game is brought to you by Network Gaming in partnership with Fitzdares.